P1: SPEAR BLOSSOM
P1: VILE BLOSSOM
H1: SKIN DRYAD
H2: HOOK STAG
C1: ROT OWL
C2: IRON LYNX
AP: NIGHT SPHINX
S1: PARASITE GULL
S2: SACRED SCARAB
WT: WHITE IMP
1. A partially-eaten grove of VILE BLOSSOM.
2. SKIN DRYAD is peacefully munching on a grove of VILE BLOSSOM.
3. HOOK STAG is peacefully munching on a grove of SPEAR BLOSSOM. Several ROT OWL lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of SKIN DRYAD, the adults keeping watch. Several ROT OWL lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A IRON LYNX is worrying at a slowly dying HOOK STAG.
6. Several IRON LYNX are chasing a couple of ROT OWL away from a fresh-killed SKIN DRYAD.
7. A slowly dying IRON LYNX. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an NIGHT SPHINX. A couple of PARASITE GULL are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of ROT OWL that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a HOOK STAG. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen SACRED SCARAB.
10. A small cave which a couple of small ROT OWL are making a den in.
11. An enormous PARASITE GULL that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A SACRED SCARAB nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of IRON LYNX fleeing an NIGHT SPHINX, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An NIGHT SPHINX that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked SKIN DRYAD trapped in a grove of SPEAR BLOSSOM. An NIGHT SPHINX is somewhere in the area and the SKIN DRYAD can sense it.
16. A slowly dying NIGHT SPHINX, taken down by a maddened band of HOOK STAG. A number of SACRED SCARAB are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A WHITE IMP performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a SKIN DRYAD. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A WHITE IMP standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of ROT OWL sniffing at a WHITE IMP, which pays them no heed. The ROT OWLs will see the PCs as easier prey. The WHITE IMP will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A WHITE IMP collecting samples of VILE BLOSSOM. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
THE PLATEAU OF GHOSTS
Dungeon lair of WHITE IMP. Architecture clearly not natural in origin. Treasure within.
THE MEADOW(S) OF THORNS
A HOOK STAG graveyard. The bones of thousands of HOOK STAG, accumulated over centuries. Several dying HOOK STAG. PARASITE GULL is out in force, worrying at bits of carcass and eying the dying creatures - and you - thoughtfully.
The lair of an NIGHT SPHINX. The NIGHT SPHINX is currently out hunting. It will return in two hours dragging the carcass of a large SKIN DRYAD. If the cave is explored the PCs will be ambushed by a group of SACRED SCARAB who live off the scraps.
THE MINE OF THE MOON
Hermit's hut. Isolated, surrounded by elaborate series of ditches, pit traps with colony of PARASITE GULL lurking at bottom. Hermit regularly feeds them, is a wizard maybe