P1: JUPITER CACTUS
P1: SKY MOSS
H1: SEA BOAR
C1: MARROW GOBLIN
C2: GIBBERING STALKER
AP: FLAIL DRAGON
S1: SACRED VULTURE
S2: WHITE RAT
WT: SORROW EMPEROR
1. A partially-eaten grove of SKY MOSS.
2. SEA BOAR is peacefully munching on a grove of SKY MOSS.
3. MAN-GOAT is peacefully munching on a grove of JUPITER CACTUS. Several MARROW GOBLIN lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of SEA BOAR, the adults keeping watch. Several MARROW GOBLIN lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A GIBBERING STALKER is worrying at a slowly dying MAN-GOAT.
6. Several GIBBERING STALKER are chasing a couple of MARROW GOBLIN away from a fresh-killed SEA BOAR.
7. A slowly dying GIBBERING STALKER. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an FLAIL DRAGON. A couple of SACRED VULTURE are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of MARROW GOBLIN that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a MAN-GOAT. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen WHITE RAT.
10. A small cave which a couple of small MARROW GOBLIN are making a den in.
11. An enormous SACRED VULTURE that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A WHITE RAT nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of GIBBERING STALKER fleeing an FLAIL DRAGON, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An FLAIL DRAGON that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked SEA BOAR trapped in a grove of JUPITER CACTUS. An FLAIL DRAGON is somewhere in the area and the SEA BOAR can sense it.
16. A slowly dying FLAIL DRAGON, taken down by a maddened band of MAN-GOAT. A number of WHITE RAT are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A SORROW EMPEROR performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a SEA BOAR. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A SORROW EMPEROR standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of MARROW GOBLIN sniffing at a SORROW EMPEROR, which pays them no heed. The MARROW GOBLINs will see the PCs as easier prey. The SORROW EMPEROR will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A SORROW EMPEROR collecting samples of SKY MOSS. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
A MAN-GOAT graveyard. The bones of thousands of MAN-GOAT, accumulated over centuries. Several dying MAN-GOAT. SACRED VULTURE is out in force, worrying at bits of carcass and eying the dying creatures - and you - thoughtfully.
Party of botanists from local college gathering samples of JUPITER CACTUS. Unprepared for dangers of wilderness. Being stalked by SORROW EMPEROR. Refuse to believe that SORROW EMPEROR exists.
DEAD MAN'S ZONE
The nest of an FLAIL DRAGON. It is currently feeding its babies, who are small and vulnerable but could still probably kill you. If not alerted to your presence it will leave them briefly to hunt in half an hour. Might have a mate, you're not sure.
Paladin on quest to kill SORROW EMPEROR. Domesticated SEA BOAR her trustworthy sidekick/mount. Completely legitimate in own right, but no matter what they do, will not trust the party any further than she could throw them (possibly literally? has involved paladin code)