P1: UMBER LOTUS
P1: PARASITE MEMBRANE
H1: SEA BOAR
H2: PALE SLOTH
C1: IMAGINARY EEL
C2: FLESH WYVERN
AP: SALT OGRE
S1: PHASE SPORE
S2: RIGHTEOUS JELLY
WT: GHOST HORROR
1. A partially-eaten grove of PARASITE MEMBRANE.
2. SEA BOAR is peacefully munching on a grove of PARASITE MEMBRANE.
3. PALE SLOTH is peacefully munching on a grove of UMBER LOTUS. Several IMAGINARY EEL lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of SEA BOAR, the adults keeping watch. Several IMAGINARY EEL lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A FLESH WYVERN is worrying at a slowly dying PALE SLOTH.
6. Several FLESH WYVERN are chasing a couple of IMAGINARY EEL away from a fresh-killed SEA BOAR.
7. A slowly dying FLESH WYVERN. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an SALT OGRE. A couple of PHASE SPORE are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of IMAGINARY EEL that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a PALE SLOTH. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen RIGHTEOUS JELLY.
10. A small cave which a couple of small IMAGINARY EEL are making a den in.
11. An enormous PHASE SPORE that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A RIGHTEOUS JELLY nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of FLESH WYVERN fleeing an SALT OGRE, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An SALT OGRE that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked SEA BOAR trapped in a grove of UMBER LOTUS. An SALT OGRE is somewhere in the area and the SEA BOAR can sense it.
16. A slowly dying SALT OGRE, taken down by a maddened band of PALE SLOTH. A number of RIGHTEOUS JELLY are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A GHOST HORROR performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a SEA BOAR. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A GHOST HORROR standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of IMAGINARY EEL sniffing at a GHOST HORROR, which pays them no heed. The IMAGINARY EELs will see the PCs as easier prey. The GHOST HORROR will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A GHOST HORROR collecting samples of PARASITE MEMBRANE. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
THE HIDDEN CAVE
The lair of a large band of IMAGINARY EEL. They know all the best hiding places and will conceal themselves until you are in their midst. Contains treasure from people they've killed.
Hermit's hut. Isolated, surrounded by elaborate series of ditches, pit traps with colony of PHASE SPORE lurking at bottom. Hermit regularly feeds them, is a wizard maybe
THE CAPE OF SILENCE
Paladin on quest to kill GHOST HORROR. Domesticated SEA BOAR her trustworthy sidekick/mount. Completely legitimate in own right, but no matter what they do, will not trust the party any further than she could throw them (possibly literally? has involved paladin code)
THE SWAMP OF RUST
The nest of an SALT OGRE. It is currently feeding its babies, who are small and vulnerable but could still probably kill you. If not alerted to your presence it will leave them briefly to hunt in half an hour. Might have a mate, you're not sure.