P1: GRINNING VINE
P1: SHIELD WEED
H1: MOON ELF
H2: WHITE DRYAD
C1: GILDED COBRA
C2: MOON HOUND
AP: SORROW GIANT
S1: LOBE LEECH
S2: TOMB FUNGUS
WT: ROT QUEEN
1. A partially-eaten grove of SHIELD WEED.
2. MOON ELF is peacefully munching on a grove of SHIELD WEED.
3. WHITE DRYAD is peacefully munching on a grove of GRINNING VINE. Several GILDED COBRA lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of MOON ELF, the adults keeping watch. Several GILDED COBRA lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A MOON HOUND is worrying at a slowly dying WHITE DRYAD.
6. Several MOON HOUND are chasing a couple of GILDED COBRA away from a fresh-killed MOON ELF.
7. A slowly dying MOON HOUND. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an SORROW GIANT. A couple of LOBE LEECH are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of GILDED COBRA that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a WHITE DRYAD. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen TOMB FUNGUS.
10. A small cave which a couple of small GILDED COBRA are making a den in.
11. An enormous LOBE LEECH that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A TOMB FUNGUS nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of MOON HOUND fleeing an SORROW GIANT, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An SORROW GIANT that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked MOON ELF trapped in a grove of GRINNING VINE. An SORROW GIANT is somewhere in the area and the MOON ELF can sense it.
16. A slowly dying SORROW GIANT, taken down by a maddened band of WHITE DRYAD. A number of TOMB FUNGUS are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A ROT QUEEN performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a MOON ELF. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A ROT QUEEN standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of GILDED COBRA sniffing at a ROT QUEEN, which pays them no heed. The GILDED COBRAs will see the PCs as easier prey. The ROT QUEEN will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A ROT QUEEN collecting samples of SHIELD WEED. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
THE SACRED WILDS
The nest of an SORROW GIANT. It is currently feeding its babies, who are small and vulnerable but could still probably kill you. If not alerted to your presence it will leave them briefly to hunt in half an hour. Might have a mate, you're not sure.
Enormous, ant-hill-like burrow complex built by colony of TOMB FUNGUS, possibly their parastically dominated host slaves if that's the kind of thing they would do. Treasure within.
THE HALLOWED THICKET
Resting place of a gypsy caravan and their tame herd of MOON ELF (unless they themselves are MOON ELF). Have codes of hospitality but take them less seriously than they pretend.
THE DESOLATE CANYON
A WHITE DRYAD graveyard. The bones of thousands of WHITE DRYAD, accumulated over centuries. Several dying WHITE DRYAD. LOBE LEECH is out in force, worrying at bits of carcass and eying the dying creatures - and you - thoughtfully.