P1: CAVE MOSS
P1: OCHRE ORCHID
H1: MACHINE GOAT
H2: BLACK SLOTH
C1: MARROW SCORPION
C2: DIRE BOA
AP: PRIMAL SPHINX
S1: TOTEM RAT
S2: MERCURY SPORE
WT: TOTEM SERVANT
1. A partially-eaten grove of OCHRE ORCHID.
2. MACHINE GOAT is peacefully munching on a grove of OCHRE ORCHID.
3. BLACK SLOTH is peacefully munching on a grove of CAVE MOSS. Several MARROW SCORPION lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of MACHINE GOAT, the adults keeping watch. Several MARROW SCORPION lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A DIRE BOA is worrying at a slowly dying BLACK SLOTH.
6. Several DIRE BOA are chasing a couple of MARROW SCORPION away from a fresh-killed MACHINE GOAT.
7. A slowly dying DIRE BOA. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an PRIMAL SPHINX. A couple of TOTEM RAT are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of MARROW SCORPION that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a BLACK SLOTH. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen MERCURY SPORE.
10. A small cave which a couple of small MARROW SCORPION are making a den in.
11. An enormous TOTEM RAT that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A MERCURY SPORE nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of DIRE BOA fleeing an PRIMAL SPHINX, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An PRIMAL SPHINX that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked MACHINE GOAT trapped in a grove of CAVE MOSS. An PRIMAL SPHINX is somewhere in the area and the MACHINE GOAT can sense it.
16. A slowly dying PRIMAL SPHINX, taken down by a maddened band of BLACK SLOTH. A number of MERCURY SPORE are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A TOTEM SERVANT performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a MACHINE GOAT. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A TOTEM SERVANT standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of MARROW SCORPION sniffing at a TOTEM SERVANT, which pays them no heed. The MARROW SCORPIONs will see the PCs as easier prey. The TOTEM SERVANT will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A TOTEM SERVANT collecting samples of OCHRE ORCHID. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
A grove of OCHRE ORCHID with primitive human faces carved into or woven from it. There are coins in the mouths of the faces. The TOTEM SERVANT can track the coins and will stalk their holders.
THE SINGING BAYOU
A lone traveller, trapped in a high or otherwise defensible place by a band of DIRE BOA. She has been there for days and is very hungry. Will reward you for rescuing her, as for escort back to civilization. Is evil.
THE MOLTEN PALACE
Enormous, ant-hill-like burrow complex built by colony of MERCURY SPORE, possibly their parastically dominated host slaves if that's the kind of thing they would do. Treasure within.
THE MAZE OF WORMS
Several BLACK SLOTH engaging in an elaborate mating ritual which must not be disturbed at any cost. They may be dueling in pairs until one or the other is significantly injured.