P1: TRUE LOTUS
P1: FLAYED MEMBRANE
H1: FLAYED STAG
H2: DUSK OX
C1: QUESTING RAPTOR
C2: STONE ORC
AP: FALSE FLAYER
S1: VAMPIRE SPORE
S2: BLESSED SLIME
WT: CANOPTIC SERAPH
1. A partially-eaten grove of FLAYED MEMBRANE.
2. FLAYED STAG is peacefully munching on a grove of FLAYED MEMBRANE.
3. DUSK OX is peacefully munching on a grove of TRUE LOTUS. Several QUESTING RAPTOR lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of FLAYED STAG, the adults keeping watch. Several QUESTING RAPTOR lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A STONE ORC is worrying at a slowly dying DUSK OX.
6. Several STONE ORC are chasing a couple of QUESTING RAPTOR away from a fresh-killed FLAYED STAG.
7. A slowly dying STONE ORC. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an FALSE FLAYER. A couple of VAMPIRE SPORE are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of QUESTING RAPTOR that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a DUSK OX. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen BLESSED SLIME.
10. A small cave which a couple of small QUESTING RAPTOR are making a den in.
11. An enormous VAMPIRE SPORE that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A BLESSED SLIME nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of STONE ORC fleeing an FALSE FLAYER, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An FALSE FLAYER that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked FLAYED STAG trapped in a grove of TRUE LOTUS. An FALSE FLAYER is somewhere in the area and the FLAYED STAG can sense it.
16. A slowly dying FALSE FLAYER, taken down by a maddened band of DUSK OX. A number of BLESSED SLIME are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A CANOPTIC SERAPH performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a FLAYED STAG. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A CANOPTIC SERAPH standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of QUESTING RAPTOR sniffing at a CANOPTIC SERAPH, which pays them no heed. The QUESTING RAPTORs will see the PCs as easier prey. The CANOPTIC SERAPH will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A CANOPTIC SERAPH collecting samples of FLAYED MEMBRANE. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
THE SINKING LAKE
A small cottage, crumbling and almost entirely overgrown with TRUE LOTUS. It would take some doing to get inside. Probably a day's labour for a human w/ a sword but no machete.
THE BLEAK TEMPLE
A lone traveller, trapped in a high or otherwise defensible place by a band of STONE ORC. She has been there for days and is very hungry. Will reward you for rescuing her, as for escort back to civilization. Is evil.
Village of cultists that worship CANOPTIC SERAPH. Will pretend to be completely normal until moment they try to sacrifice you. CANOPTIC SERAPH no more, less likely to kill them than it is to kill anyone else.
Resting place of a gypsy caravan and their tame herd of FLAYED STAG (unless they themselves are FLAYED STAG). Have codes of hospitality but take them less seriously than they pretend.