P1: CANNIBAL WEED
P1: OCHRE BRAMBLE
H1: OCHRE FOLK
H2: ICE MONKEY
C1: WHITE EEL
C2: SINGING HOUND
AP: PROBLEM CROCODILE
S1: UMBER JELLY
S2: BROKEN LEECH
WT: CLAY HORROR
1. A partially-eaten grove of OCHRE BRAMBLE.
2. OCHRE FOLK is peacefully munching on a grove of OCHRE BRAMBLE.
3. ICE MONKEY is peacefully munching on a grove of CANNIBAL WEED. Several WHITE EEL lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of OCHRE FOLK, the adults keeping watch. Several WHITE EEL lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A SINGING HOUND is worrying at a slowly dying ICE MONKEY.
6. Several SINGING HOUND are chasing a couple of WHITE EEL away from a fresh-killed OCHRE FOLK.
7. A slowly dying SINGING HOUND. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an PROBLEM CROCODILE. A couple of UMBER JELLY are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of WHITE EEL that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a ICE MONKEY. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen BROKEN LEECH.
10. A small cave which a couple of small WHITE EEL are making a den in.
11. An enormous UMBER JELLY that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A BROKEN LEECH nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of SINGING HOUND fleeing an PROBLEM CROCODILE, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An PROBLEM CROCODILE that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked OCHRE FOLK trapped in a grove of CANNIBAL WEED. An PROBLEM CROCODILE is somewhere in the area and the OCHRE FOLK can sense it.
16. A slowly dying PROBLEM CROCODILE, taken down by a maddened band of ICE MONKEY. A number of BROKEN LEECH are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A CLAY HORROR performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a OCHRE FOLK. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A CLAY HORROR standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of WHITE EEL sniffing at a CLAY HORROR, which pays them no heed. The WHITE EELs will see the PCs as easier prey. The CLAY HORROR will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A CLAY HORROR collecting samples of OCHRE BRAMBLE. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
The corpse of an PROBLEM CROCODILE. Converted into a flesh fortress by a band of UMBER JELLY, who will wait until the PCs get close before exploding out of its side.
THE CRYSTAL WASTE(S)
Campsite of a rich, eccentric huntsman who refuses to return home until she's killed an PROBLEM CROCODILE, plus her sardonic manservant and jaded retainers. Will offer a sizeable bounty to anyone who can help her take it but insists on doing the killing herself.
THE NEST OF SHADOWS
The nest of an PROBLEM CROCODILE. It is currently feeding its babies, who are small and vulnerable but could still probably kill you. If not alerted to your presence it will leave them briefly to hunt in half an hour. Might have a mate, you're not sure.
THE BURNING WELL
The lair of an PROBLEM CROCODILE. The PROBLEM CROCODILE is currently out hunting. It will return in two hours dragging the carcass of a large OCHRE FOLK. If the cave is explored the PCs will be ambushed by a group of BROKEN LEECH who live off the scraps.