P1: RIGHTEOUS FRUIT
P1: ROYAL POLLEN
H2: GELATINOUS STOMPER
C1: JUPITER FALCON
C2: SIEGE FOX
AP: CANOPTIC BEAR
S1: ABYSSAL URCHIN
S2: WITCH SCARAB
WT: ROT GUARDIAN
1. A partially-eaten grove of ROYAL POLLEN.
2. WERE-FOLK is peacefully munching on a grove of ROYAL POLLEN.
3. GELATINOUS STOMPER is peacefully munching on a grove of RIGHTEOUS FRUIT. Several JUPITER FALCON lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of WERE-FOLK, the adults keeping watch. Several JUPITER FALCON lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A SIEGE FOX is worrying at a slowly dying GELATINOUS STOMPER.
6. Several SIEGE FOX are chasing a couple of JUPITER FALCON away from a fresh-killed WERE-FOLK.
7. A slowly dying SIEGE FOX. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an CANOPTIC BEAR. A couple of ABYSSAL URCHIN are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of JUPITER FALCON that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a GELATINOUS STOMPER. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen WITCH SCARAB.
10. A small cave which a couple of small JUPITER FALCON are making a den in.
11. An enormous ABYSSAL URCHIN that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A WITCH SCARAB nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of SIEGE FOX fleeing an CANOPTIC BEAR, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An CANOPTIC BEAR that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked WERE-FOLK trapped in a grove of RIGHTEOUS FRUIT. An CANOPTIC BEAR is somewhere in the area and the WERE-FOLK can sense it.
16. A slowly dying CANOPTIC BEAR, taken down by a maddened band of GELATINOUS STOMPER. A number of WITCH SCARAB are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A ROT GUARDIAN performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a WERE-FOLK. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A ROT GUARDIAN standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of JUPITER FALCON sniffing at a ROT GUARDIAN, which pays them no heed. The JUPITER FALCONs will see the PCs as easier prey. The ROT GUARDIAN will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A ROT GUARDIAN collecting samples of ROYAL POLLEN. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
THE BLASTED CAPE
A lone traveller, trapped in a high or otherwise defensible place by a band of SIEGE FOX. She has been there for days and is very hungry. Will reward you for rescuing her, as for escort back to civilization. Is evil.
THE BROOK OF PROMISE
The corpse of an CANOPTIC BEAR. Converted into a flesh fortress by a band of ABYSSAL URCHIN, who will wait until the PCs get close before exploding out of its side.
Resting place of a gypsy caravan and their tame herd of WERE-FOLK (unless they themselves are WERE-FOLK). Have codes of hospitality but take them less seriously than they pretend.
A GELATINOUS STOMPER graveyard. The bones of thousands of GELATINOUS STOMPER, accumulated over centuries. Several dying GELATINOUS STOMPER. ABYSSAL URCHIN is out in force, worrying at bits of carcass and eying the dying creatures - and you - thoughtfully.