P1: CAVE WEED
P1: ANGLER PLUM
H1: OCHRE WASP
H2: CANOPTIC BAT
C1: ROYAL STALKER
C2: PYRAMID FALCON
AP: SAND GIANT
S1: CELESTIAL VULTURE
S2: CANNIBAL JELLY
WT: VIOLET CHILD
1. A partially-eaten grove of ANGLER PLUM.
2. OCHRE WASP is peacefully munching on a grove of ANGLER PLUM.
3. CANOPTIC BAT is peacefully munching on a grove of CAVE WEED. Several ROYAL STALKER lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
4. A migrating band of OCHRE WASP, the adults keeping watch. Several ROYAL STALKER lurk just out of sight, waiting to attack.
5. A PYRAMID FALCON is worrying at a slowly dying CANOPTIC BAT.
6. Several PYRAMID FALCON are chasing a couple of ROYAL STALKER away from a fresh-killed OCHRE WASP.
7. A slowly dying PYRAMID FALCON. Its flank bears the unmistakable marks of an SAND GIANT. A couple of CELESTIAL VULTURE are already beginning to pick at it.
8. A band of ROYAL STALKER that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
9. An unrecognizable mass that used to be a CANOPTIC BAT. It's being torn to shreds by a dozen CANNIBAL JELLY.
10. A small cave which a couple of small ROYAL STALKER are making a den in.
11. An enormous CELESTIAL VULTURE that follows the PCs from afar.
12. A CANNIBAL JELLY nesting site. Contains a couple of adults, a number of babies and bones.
13. A band of PYRAMID FALCON fleeing an SAND GIANT, which will arrive in a couple of rounds.
14. An SAND GIANT that hasn't eaten in a couple of days.
15. A panicked OCHRE WASP trapped in a grove of CAVE WEED. An SAND GIANT is somewhere in the area and the OCHRE WASP can sense it.
16. A slowly dying SAND GIANT, taken down by a maddened band of CANOPTIC BAT. A number of CANNIBAL JELLY are waiting for it to die properly before they approach it.
17. A VIOLET CHILD performing cruel and mysterious experiments on a OCHRE WASP. It will take no notice of the PCs.
18. A VIOLET CHILD standing perfectly still and silent. If the PCs get within 10', it will attack.
19. A curious band of ROYAL STALKER sniffing at a VIOLET CHILD, which pays them no heed. The ROYAL STALKERs will see the PCs as easier prey. The VIOLET CHILD will watch with interest. It may intervene on either side.
20. A VIOLET CHILD collecting samples of ANGLER PLUM. It will assume the PCs are also plants and try to collect them as well.
LANDMARKS & ENCOUNTERS:
THE HIDDEN DELTA
The lair of a large band of ROYAL STALKER. They know all the best hiding places and will conceal themselves until you are in their midst. Contains treasure from people they've killed.
THE FROZEN CANAL
A grove of ANGLER PLUM with primitive human faces carved into or woven from it. There are coins in the mouths of the faces. The VIOLET CHILD can track the coins and will stalk their holders.
THE MEADOW(S) OF THIEVES
Enormous, ant-hill-like burrow complex built by colony of CANNIBAL JELLY, possibly their parastically dominated host slaves if that's the kind of thing they would do. Treasure within.
The lair of an SAND GIANT. The SAND GIANT is currently out hunting. It will return in two hours dragging the carcass of a large OCHRE WASP. If the cave is explored the PCs will be ambushed by a group of CANNIBAL JELLY who live off the scraps.